[Sw-l] Column Images available in @sutton-signwriting/font-ttf

Stephen Slevinski slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Mon Mar 21 20:44:33 UTC 2022

Hi André,

The SignWriting Cloud will be a centralized data source for SignWriting.

Developers and power users will access the SignWriting Cloud directly to
collect data, contribute data, and build applications. The SignWriting
Cloud will include authentication and provide data access through an
API, both REST and Graph QL.

Regular SignWriting users will access the SignWriting Cloud indirectly
by using apps and websites use the SignWriting Cloud.

-Steve

>>> https://www.sutton-signwriting.io/font-ttf/#fswcolumnspng
>>> https://www.sutton-signwriting.io/font-ttf/#swucolumnssvg