[Sw-l] SignWriting Shorthand for Sign Language Stenography 1982

Jonathan Duncan joyoduncan at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 24 13:48:48 UTC 2022

Hi Val,

     Thank you so much for sharing this. I look forward to reading
through it.  I believe that fast writing and fast input to computer are
both things that will help SignWriting be even more useful to more
people. Maybe someday we can do a Stenography to normal SignWriting
symbols program or something like that.

Take care,

Great to see all of the topics on the list lately.

Regards,

Jonathan