[Sw-l] Column Images available in @sutton-signwriting/font-ttf

Stephen Slevinski slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Thu Mar 24 23:57:55 UTC 2022

Hi AnnaGrace,

Yes, this will be possible some day.  This is called optical character
recognition or optical glyph recognition.

There have been several projects in the past aimed at SignWriting
recognition and there is currently one on GitHub.
https://github.com/andreihirata/SignWriting

-Steve

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: