[Sw-l] SignWriting Shorthand for Sign Language Stenography 1982

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 25 23:03:28 UTC 2022

No worries. It’s easy to confuse where I was born when I generally only say where I grew up. I have done the same with other people before who are in the same situation as I am, and I should know better. Ha!

Adam