[Sw-l] What better way to write sign with more moves and handshapes

Sat May 7 20:16:59 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
May 7, 2022

Yes, there is a lot of documentation of children reading and writing SignWriting.

Here are some links:

Deaf Children Express their Grief
https://www.signwriting.org/forums/teachers/deafchild/index.html#anchor882281

and...