[Sw-l] 1000 SignWriting Questions: ASL VOCABULARY LIST

Ms. AnnaGrace msannagrace20 at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 17 19:57:13 UTC 2022

Hi Valerie,

What an amazing coincidence! The words on the list come from an ASL video
narrated by Keith Wann reciting "The Hungry Caterpillar" book. It's on
YouTube. I was studying this video today in preparation for my student.

I can watch this video again and signwrite how the presenter signed these
words. It'll be great practice for me!

Thanks,
AnnaGrace

sutton at signwriting.org