[Sw-l] Question about wrist side-flex

Ms. AnnaGrace msannagrace20 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 14 11:05:28 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Here's an update about wrist flexing --

I recently noticed symbols specifically for wrist movements on pages 154 to
155 in the textbook. (How did I overlook this before?!)

They look helpful. They are good for full wrist circles. I wonder if there
is a way for them to represent 1/8th of a circle, 1/4th of a circle, etc.

I have been collecting videos showing ASL signs using the wrist side-flex.
As soon as I am done with my other projects, I will share them with you all!

Thanks and cordially yours,

AnnaGrace