[Sw-l] Six SignWriting Topics

Uta Meißner uta.hielscher at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 14 15:11:19 UTC 2022

Dear Val, your idea of making sign writing accessible to more deaf people
through video tutorials is great. I myself belong to the group that has
difficulty reading English. It's my foreign language.

There are already some tutorial videos in ASL from SignWriting.
https://www.youtube.com/signwriting or more precisely
https://www.youtube.com/c/SignWritingOrg/playlists?view=50&sort=dd&shelf_id=2
I think that's a good thing, just that it's not enough. :)

I also created some tutorial videos myself in DGS. Unfortunately, this
website no longer exists, which surprises me. I hope this page will be back
online. www.delegs.de

I think, so that the project isn't that big, it's good to focus on
international first. I think quite a lot of people would be able to
understand international language videos because it's more show than sign.
But I don't know how many of us here dare to do it :) I can do
International Sign, but I don't know if my skills are good enough. The
videos are permanently online.

I also have questions about the wrist movements. :)

Best regards
Uta

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: