[Sw-l] Question about wrist side-flex

Carlos Cristian Libras carloscristianlibras at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 16 13:32:16 UTC 2022

Hi AnnaGrace, Valerie and All friends,

actually inside the signpuddle there is already an option to change the
size of the sign without losing quality. When I wrote my first book
"Genesis 1 Written in Libras" I didn't know about this course, when the
book was already in the printing house that a friend (former student who is
deaf) showed me and I felt like a fool for not knowing this course.

We know that the signpuddle system has many features and even those who
know may sometimes have forgotten one.
So I'll show below through photos how I do it.

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

you can switch between the options there and already get the signs of the
size you want and in the format.
Now that I've learned it, it's become much more pleasurable to make
material.