[Sw-l] Question about wrist side-flex

Wed Nov 16 18:02:23 UTC 2022

SignWriting List,
November 16, 2022

Hello Anna, Grace and everyone,

Very nice to read this message and thank you for all the amazing work that you're doing. And you are right. I personally do need education in the new Photoshop, which has changed so dramatically since I started using it in the 1990s. I have trouble sitting at a computer right now for health reasons, and I cannot take the time to try to figure out the new features in Photoshop.

So I just use the wonderful features already built into SignMaker.

We do have everything we need inside SignPuddle Online and also in SignMaker 2017 and 2022 to make beautiful graphics of SignWriting. Thanks to Adam Frost who did the SVG of every single symbol in the ISWA 2010 (which took years) and thanks to Steve Slevinski for installing it and creating features called Customize Sign, and ColumnMaker for literature that makes everything so gorgeous. We are so fortunate!

Did you know that Adam Frost has done the complete SVG graphics, vector graphics, for every symbol in the ISWA 2010? It took him many many years and all of it is available to everybody free online in SignMaker 2017 and 2022 and also in SignPuddle Online, which has a SignMaker program built in.

And I am so glad to know that you can use Keynote too! Wow that is great -

I will make a little video of my mouse actions to show you how to create a large sign in SignMaker

Val ;-)

----