[Sw-l] Six SignWriting Topics, Topic 5, Writing Torso & Body Movement

Profo Rubens Almeida rubens.escritadesinais at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 16 19:38:12 UTC 2022

Hello Val!

Your video demonstrating the construction of the Spine Ripple using
SignMaker in SignPuddle was very enlightening.

Really, I didn't know that IMWA 2004 included symbols for writing dance and
body gestures, and that later in 2010, with the new implementation of ISWA,
some of these symbols had to be removed, due to Unicode, this information
is very valuable for the historical record.

The PDF with the symbols and the video helped me a lot. Again, thank you
very much for the valuable clarifications, Val ;-)

Hug!

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu