[Sw-l] Updates for the SignWriting Flagship server

Stephen Slevinski slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Sun Oct 2 22:19:23 UTC 2022

Hi SignWriting List,

We are currently moving more sites from the SignWriting Legacy server to
the Flagship server.
If you notice any problems accessing our sites, please let me know.

When we are done, only SignBank and the SignPuddle sites will remain on
the Legacy server.
These sites are tightly integrated with the Legacy server and can not be
moved at this time.

Regards,
-Steve

PS: If you find our sites useful, consider financially supporting our
efforts.
https://www.sutton-signwriting.io/sponsors/