[Sw-l] What is the functionality of the SignPuddle encyclopedia?

Stephen Slevinski slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Thu Oct 6 14:18:51 UTC 2022

Hi Profo Rubens Almeida,

The dictionary is for single sign entries.  They may have a sign text
definition.

The encyclopedia is for extended texts.  The sign entry, if there is
one, would be the entry title.  In theory, the encyclopedia is a place
to prepare texts for the sign language wikipedias on the Wikimedia
Incubator.
*
https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Incubator:Test_wikis_of_sign_languages

-Steve