[Sw-l] What is the functionality of the SignPuddle encyclopedia?

Profo Rubens Almeida rubens.escritadesinais at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 8 00:57:11 UTC 2022

Hi Steve, Valerie and all SignWriting List members,

Thank you very much for the clarification Steve. Just one more question,
could I also use the “literature” section to link the SignWriting texts to
the Libras Wikipedia in the Wikimedia Incubator?

I still have a lot of questions about the best way to publish articles on
the Wikimedia Incubator. Valerie posted the link that directs to a page on
Wikipedia in Libras of an article about the life of Hellen Keller, which I
and two other colleagues wrote in the course with Adam Frost here in Brazil
in 2018. But after that I never worked with him again. the production of
articles on the Wikimedia Incubator, unfortunately.

At that time, we produced the text in SignPuddle, and I don't remember if
we used the “Encyclopedia” or “Literature” section, then we transferred the
article to the Wikipedia site using FSW or SWU code.

In fact, I have a project that aims to teach SignWriting course students to
publish articles produced during the courses on the Wikimedia Incubator,
similar to what Adam taught us on that occasion.

But, I confess that I will need help, because it's been more than 4 years
since Adam taught us and I don't remember the process of linking SignPuddle
texts to Wikimedia Incubator. Would you have a help manual, or video
tutorial teaching this procedure?