[Sw-l] Signs for NEIGHBOR and NEIGHBORHOOD

Sat Oct 8 19:30:35 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
October 8, 2022

This is wonderful information, Adam - thank you.

Are all of your signs entered into SignPuddle?

Should all versions be labeled “Vocabulary List” in SignPuddle in the text field?

Or are there some choices you would not include?

We can call it the SWList Vocabulary List for ASL -

we can print by searching for all signs labeled Vocabulary List and choose print to PDF...

And it will grow everyday as we discuss signs…

So I am asking you a favor -

Please help by placing the term Vocabulary List in the text area of the entries you want to include…

You know best which ones to choose...

Many thanks!

Val ;-)