[Sw-l] SignWriting Vocabulary Lists

Mon Oct 10 02:47:22 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
October 9, 2022

Hello Stefan, and everyone on the SignWriting List -

I am so happy, Stefan, that you are joining us to create Vocabulary Lists…it should be a fun project.

And yes, it is great that you use the delegs editor program from Germany.

Thank you for suggesting that we include the sign for LEHRER/TEACHER. Here it is written in DGS:

I will add Germany to our Vocabulary List directory, and thank you Adam for the sign for TEACHER in ASL…

Hector, what is your sign for TEACHER in Colombia?

Any other sign languages want to join us?

Val ;-)