[Sw-l] Machine Translation between Spoken Languages and Signed Languages Represented in SignWriting

Wed Oct 12 20:55:12 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
October 12, 2022

Hello Steve,
Thank you for informing us about this important new development.

And congratulations and thank you to the authors of this newly published paper: "Machine Translation between Spoken Languages and Signed Languages Represented in SignWriting" by Zifan Jiang, Amit Moryossef, Mathias Müller, Sarah Ebling.

Page:
* https://arxiv.org/abs/2210.05404v1

PDF:
* https://arxiv.org/pdf/2210.05404v1

I will post the links on the SignWriting Site.

I can see you all have been very busy and this is quite exciting!

Val ;-)