[Sw-l] SignWriting List posting problems

Kevin Matis kmatis at VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Mon Sep 26 18:48:43 UTC 2022

Hi Valerie,

I apologize for the outage, we been reconfiguring our mail servers and had some old settings that had to be removed but were not named correctly so made troubleshooting a bit of a pain.

I just sent and replied to my test list that I cc’d here and got emails inbound and outbound.

They should all work now, please let me know.

Kevin

From: Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2022 2:27 PM
To: SignWriting List <SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Cc: Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org>; Kevin Matis <kmatis at valenciacollege.edu>
Subject: SignWriting List posting problems

EXTERNAL EMAIL: Use caution when clicking links or attachments.

SignWriting List
September 26, 2022

Hello SignWriting List members!

I hope this message finds you all happy and healthy.

I want to thank Kevin and everyone at Valencia College in Florida, for providing us the SignWriting List.

Recently, in the past week, the SignWriting Listserve software had technical problems.

Thankfully, with Kevin’s help, the problems are being resolved...

Have any of you tried to post a message to the SignWriting List in the past week to ten days?

If it did not post, try again -

And thanks again Kevin, and everyone at Valencia College, for this wonderful service -

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8D1B7.12539EC0]