[Sw-l] Multilingual sign dictionary with SignWriting

Tue Sep 27 16:22:15 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
September 27, 2022

Hi Steve -
I am so glad you re-explained this to me and everyone here on the SignWriting List. This is a major accomplishment, Steve, giving others the chance to work with SignWriting in a new and better way. Thank you for this development.

So for those who are creating your own sites and programs, Steve has developed tools for you to use that make it faster and also more standardized around the world… if I understand it correctly, this new dictionary site is using:

the Sutton SignWriting packages
which help people develop new applications for SignWriting.

Go to:
https://www.sutton-signwriting.io/#production

Steve explains below its benefits -

So glad programmers and designers have found your new work, Steve!

Val ;-)

_________