[Sw-l] SignPuddle 2 updates

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Sun Dec 10 21:43:10 UTC 2023

SignWriting List,
December 10, 2023

Thank you, Steve, for SignPuddle 2 and for all the software you have developed for SignWriting and Sutton Movement Writing. It is phenomenal work. It will be 20 years since we met in 2004.

I hope that in 2024 you receive more support for the donation of your time to keep it all running. I love SignPuddle 2. I'm grateful to be able to use it.

And congratulations to the Korean SignWriting projects, and also to the Brazilian SignWriters, for adding so many signs… The databases are becoming larger and larger!

Happy Holidays, everyone

sutton at signwriting.org

--------