[Sw-l] DELEGS software from Germany has new link

Mon Feb 6 23:04:18 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
February 6, 2023

Hello SignWriting List members,

The DELEGS software from Germany, at this time, is not accessible from the old link of delegs.de <http://delegs.de/>.

The only link that I know of, that seems to be working right now, is this direct link to the Editor for German Sign Language:

DELEGS Editor
https://apps.delegs.de/delegseditor/

It is a wonderful program and I hope in time we can link properly from the SignWriting and SignBank web sites.

May I ask a question, Stefan? When we go to the above link, how do we access the ASL dictionary?

I see there are flags for Brazil and other countries but I could not find the American flag -

Thanks so much for DELEGS!