[Sw-l] Minor update for SignPuddle

Sat Feb 11 20:18:55 UTC 2023

Hi SignWriting List,

For the Sutton SignWriting resources, I have a developer chat available
on Gitter:

https://gitter.im/sutton-signwriting/community

I was helping a developer with their extension for Wikipedia and
Wikidata.  They needed some minor updates for the SignPuddle entries, so
I made a few changes.

I added the FSW string, I configured the SWU string to use the Sutton
SignWriting One D font, and I turned the puddle page text into a link.

Wikidata contains lots of Formal SignWriting in ASCII (FSW) strings.
The developer's extension now includes the package
@sutton-signwriting/font-ttf so you can see the SignWriting images. You
can find their extension on Github.

https://github.com/fuddl/wd

Regards,