[Sw-l] SignWriting Dictionaries Around The World

Jonathan Duncan joyoduncan at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 12 03:57:57 UTC 2023

Hi everybody,

     Thanks for sharing Val, I can tell a lot of work went into to those
dictionaries.  Did the signs survive the transition into SignPuddle?

Jonathan

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu