[Sw-l] New Signwriting font

Jonathan Duncan joyoduncan at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 12 04:01:13 UTC 2023

Hi Uta,

     Yes, more intuitive would be the goal here.  I have the ideas in my
head but nothing on paper yet.  I tried the tools Steve mentioned but
I'll have to set up my computer to be able to run that code.  I gave it
a try once but haven't got back to it yet.

Did you have any suggestions as to what your idea of a more modern and
intuitive font would look like?

Best regards, Jonathan

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: