[Sw-l] spatial-computing headset

Wallyson Ruan wallysonruan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 18:12:12 UTC 2024

I guess there's nothing inherently part of this tech that would be a
barrier for SW Software Development.

Using the written version shouldn't be a problem.

However, I'm curious as to how hard would it be to capture user input in
any Sign Language, since the face is as important as the hands (unless you
want no emotion or a rely heavily in the use of manual alphabet), and the
glasses are right on top of it.

Any ideas about how these glasses could be used in the SW World? (Beyond
just writing a text)