[Sw-l] fill-in-the-blank practice version of Goldilocks lvl 2

Ettina Kitten ettinacat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 15:19:58 UTC 2024

I made this for my own practice, and thought others might want it too.

On the SignWriting website, there's several pdfs for Goldilocks and the
Three Bears for different difficulty levels. The first one is a workbook
practicing how to write the key vocabulary of the story, the second is a
simplified form of the story, etc.

Well, while practicing Japanese kanji with a worksheet that told a story
with missing kanji the learner is supposed to fill in, I found myself
wishing I had a similar resource to practice SignWriting with. So I took
Goldilocks lvl 2 and replaced one word per page with a blank space, picking
words that are practiced in the lvl 1 worksheet.

Hope this is useful!