[Sw-l] SignWriting/signs for for programming constructs

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Fri May 3 22:06:05 UTC 2024

SignWriting List
May 3, 2024

Hello John -
Have you ever visited Steve Slevinski’s Web Components site? Steve develops components that can be used for programmers of SignWriting. His web components might be helpful to you.

SignWriting Web Components by Steve Slevinski
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXu4AXlG0rXFtk_5SzumDow

SignWriting Software Development
https://www.signwriting.org/software/

As you know, I am not a programmer. I started writing signs back in the 1970’s, at a time when there were no personal computers and we wrote everything by hand, with ink pens and wax transfer sheets, so this is a new world for me, when we talk about AI and other new software development.

But others may know…

Have you contacted Steve on Gitter?

https://app.gitter.im/#/room/%23sutton-signwriting_community:gitter.im

I hope you can find what you need…..