[Teach-grammar] Teach Grammar exists!

Richard Hudson r.hudson at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Apr 30 08:46:43 UTC 2015

Hello Bas. I hope you get this message. I've added you as a member of
the new list, which at last exists. I had difficulties creating it
automatically, so in the end three people from the Linguist List team
(including the Director) got involved in creating it manually. So far
it's just you and me, so let's make sure it works properly and we
understand what to do before we launch it. As the other owner you have
the same admin rights as me, but I'm happy to do the day-to-day admin.

If you want to log into the admin area, it's
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/mailman/admin/teach-grammar, and the
password is teach-gadmin. (At least, I think it is ....)

Dick

--
Richard Hudson (dickhudson.com)