[Teach-grammar] Teach Grammar list

Richard Hudson r.hudson at ucl.ac.uk
Wed May 24 19:27:21 UTC 2017

This message is coming to you because you're on the mailing list for
'teach grammar', of which I'm the owner. There's been virtually no
traffic on the list since I set it up, but it generates a dozen spam
messages every day which I have to ban, so on balance I don't see any
point in keeping the list open. If you'd like it to survive, just send a
message (preferably about teaching grammar!), and I'll keep it. I'll
delay any action till this time next week.

Dick Hudson

--
Richard Hudson (dickhudson.com)