[Teach-grammar] Teach Grammar list

Richard Hudson r.hudson at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 18 20:08:05 UTC 2020

Hello list members. When Bas Aarts and I set up this list in 2015 we
hoped that it would grow and prosper. Well, it's grown - there are over
200 of you now - but it hasn't prospered, at least not in the sense of
carrying traffic: the last message was in 2018. So we've decided to
close it down, with thanks to the Linguist List for hosting it all this
time.

There's a related list (lingschool at jiscmail.ac.uk) for people who are
keen to introduce more linguistics into schools. If you'd like to join
that, you'll find instructions at
https://lagb-education.org/for-enthusiasts; and if you do join it,
please feel free to help it to prosper.

Best wishes, Dick Hudson