Delhi Hindi(s)

Richard Todd r.todd at DCS.SHEF.AC.UK
Thu Jul 22 13:44:28 UTC 1999

          John Peterson, University of Munich, Germany

Hi Members,

I'm interested in socio-phonetic and -linguistic aspects of non-native
varieties of (British) English speech.

There appears to be very little I can find, as far as references are
concerned. Do any of you have anything to hand? I'm also looking for the
email address of the CIEFL and authors that have contributed a to the
literature on the same subject (Bansal, Sethi, Rubdy, Ramunny, Khan,
Prabhakar Babu and Upendran): all been based at CIEFL at some time or
another over the last 10 or so years. Can you by any slim chance supply any
of the above, or easier still, forward this mail on to them?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Richard Todd.

Speech & Hearing Research Group
Department of Computer Science