request for data collection about honorification

fumikazu niinuma fniinuma at YAHOO.COM
Sat May 31 17:41:34 UTC 2003

Dear subscribers,

My name is Fumikazu Niinuma at Kochi Gakuen College,
Japan. I am currently working on honorification in
Japanese, and other languages for my dissertation
research, and especially my interest is the
similarities and differences of honorification in
Japanese, Korean, and South Asian languages. I am
collecting the data and references concerning
honorification in South Asian languages, but my data
collection is so limited, and I would like to have
more data about honorification in these languages. If
you don't mind, could you please tell me the
references, and if possible, I would like to ask some
data judgements about these languages.

Thank you very much,

Fumikazu Niinuma
Kochi Gakuen College, Japan