[ACLA-CAAL] FW: ANNOUNCEMENT: Call for Chapters

Wernicke, Meike meike.wernicke at ubc.ca
Tue Apr 24 13:57:35 UTC 2018

From: AILA Secretary General <ailasecretary at gmail.com>
Sent: April 24, 2018 4:11 AM
To: ailasectretary at gmail.com
Cc: z52tatad at uco.es
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Call for Chapters

"Dara Tafazoli" <z52tatad at uco.es<mailto:z52tatad at uco.es>> wrote:

    Dear Colleague,

    I hope this e-mail finds you well!

    Currently, Dr. Mitra Mesgar and I are in the process of editing a
    forthcoming publication entitled "Technology in Language Learning &
    Teaching Strategies", to be published by a reputable international
    publisher.

    We have some fabulous authors committed to this project but having a
    number of chapters open for contribution. I would like to take this
    opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your work for
    consideration in this publication

    Please visit attached Call for Paper for more details regarding this
    publication and to submit your work. If you have any questions or
    concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at z52tatad at uco.es<mailto:z52tatad at uco.es>.

    Moreover, we are looking for one or two interested experts in CALL to
    join us on the editorial board. If you are interested in, feel free to
    submit your CV to us asap.

    Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I
    hope to hear from you by April 15, 2018!

    Best wishes,
    Dara Tafazoli
    --
    Dara Tafazoli
    Department of English & German Philologies