[ACLA-CAAL] Latest Issue of TESL Canada Journal - Plurilingualism and Translanguaging: Pedagogical Approaches for Empowerment and Validation

Angelica Galante, Dr angelica.galante at mcgill.ca
Wed Mar 30 15:06:17 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce the publication of the new TESL Canada Special Issue (Vol. 38 No. 2, 2022):  Plurilingualism and Translanguaging: Pedagogical Approaches for Empowerment and Validation https://teslcanadajournal.ca/index.php/tesl.
This SI, co-edited by Caroline Payant (UQAM) and Angelica Galante (McGill), is now available online and open access. We invite you to explore the excellent contributions made by some of our ACLA colleagues and other international contributors.

Best regards,

Angelica Galante and Caroline Payant