[ACLA-CAAL] Request to share a CfP for a Special Issue on Action Research (for the Journal of English for Academic Purposes)

Rosmawati rosmawati at singaporetech.edu.sg
Sun Feb 12 13:55:10 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

Hope you are well.

I am writing to request for your help to share our Call for Papers to your members/community/website.
My colleagues (Prof. Marjolijn Verspoor and Prof. Anne Burns) and I are guest-editing a special issue for the Journal of English for Academic Purposes. The theme for this special issue is Action Research in EAP/ESP in higher education, and we are currently soliciting abstracts from interested colleagues.
We are hoping to share this CfP to your members and community.

Attached is our CfP.
Alternatively, You can also find our CfP here: https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/journal-of-english-for-academic-purposes/about/call-for-papers#action-research-in-eap-esp-in-higher-education

Please let us know if this is possible. We are happy to provide any clarification should you need it.
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Rosmawati, PhD, FHEA (on behalf of Marjolijn Verspoor and Anne Burns)
Assistant Professor
Centre for Communication Skills

DID     +65 6592 3824
Fax      +65 6592 1190
Main   +65 6592 1189
Profile  https://www.singaporetech.edu.sg/directory/faculty/rosmawati

Singapore Institute of Technology
SIT at Dover, 10 Dover Drive
Singapore 138683
SingaporeTech.edu.sg<https://www.singaporetech.edu.sg/>

IMPORTANT: This message (which term shall include all its attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual/entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, use or disclose this communication to any person. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the writer immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message together with the copies if any. Thank you.

Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
Singapore Institute of Technology, Co. Reg. No. 200917667D.