Email conventions seeping into handwriting

Johanna N Franklin johannaf+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Mon Aug 2 23:25:39 UTC 1999

    I have seen emoticons, mainly the :) emoticon, being written.

    And I know someone who, upon, realizing that someone is teasing him,
will say "colon p" - the appropriate emoticon to use in that situation.
:P

    Johanna Franklin

Excerpts from mail: 2-Aug-99 Email conventions seeping i.. by Erin
McKean at VERBATIMMAG.