Einstein

Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Fri Jul 2 15:00:44 UTC 1999

dInIs writes:

Indeed you have the bracketed part wrong for me; it was (among the clever
teenagers of the Louisville KY area of the early 50's)

No shit, Sherlock.
<<<

Click! That's it, all right.

I've been making more of an effort to control my temper and language at the
office since being booted into managership. That may be why I couldn't retrieve
that part. I thought I remembered that it was alliterative, but the censor just
wouldn't let it surface.

-- Mark A. Mandel
   ConCertino '99 Program(med) Chair
   Westborough, Mass., July 9-11, 1999
   http://www.lovesong.com/massfilc/concertino/

(From my stock of .sigs, often irrelevant... when out of context)