Armeican

Peter McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Tue May 18 18:44:20 UTC 1999

On Mon, 17 May 1999 23:30:48 EDT "Barry A. Popik" <Bapopik at AOL.COM>
wrote:

>      TYPING ERRORS I HAVE KNOWN:  "Jeruslame" was just the wrong
> fingers. "Armeica"  was supposed to be "America," but I was thinking
> about "Army."

Aw, shucks!  Spoil it, will you?  I was really enjoying an image of
some far-off, ancient land whose civilization had become known with the
deciphering of stone tablets written in its ancient tongue, Armeican
(probably an obscure member of one of the language families of northern
Africa, or perhaps a distant relative of Armenian)...

Peter A. McGraw
Linfield College
McMinnville, Oregon
pmcgraw at linfield.edu