The Golden Rule of Dialects

Natalie M Baker nbaker+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Wed May 19 15:04:29 UTC 1999

Bob,
It was lovely to meet you on Monday and inspirational as well. The idea
that you will be trying to help me find the right networking contacts in
NASA and the federal labs to discuss the SBIR and STTR programs is
certainly one I had not ever imagined. I very much appreciate your
interest and support. The possibilities here are really exciting.
Is it convenient for you to fax me the outline you sent through the
email? I am not able to view it with my system, unfortunately. I will
start working on the Strategic Plan right away.
Best,
Natalie