Cold Mountain

Fri Nov 12 17:43:56 UTC 1999

Thanks--I also cannot make the low back symbol on e-mail.  (I suppose I
could import it from my SIL set?  But I don't know how!)  In any case, I
called it 'script a.'  I learned something from your comment though:  I
didn't realize the Southern monophthong 'I' is [a] and not the low back
'script a'!  I'll listen more carefully next time ([tam], right?)!