Cancun drinks, Mass customization

Grant Barrett gbarrett at AMERICANDIALECT.ORG
Tue Nov 16 23:30:11 UTC 1999

On Thursday, November 11, 1999, Bapopik at AOL.COM wrote:
>MASS CUSTOMIZATION
>
>   "Mass customization" (of cars) is in today's Wall Street
>Journal, cited as a new buzz phrase.

I'm guessing you're just pointing this out for the record, but it ain't new, that's
for sure. I did a client research report on mass customization in 1996, though the
concept has caught fire lately.

Not having read the story, a hunnert bucks said they mentioned Levi's in it.

[My primary computer's been the shop, thus the late replies].