Would you help me?

Yukiko Yoshino yyoshino at M-SURF.NE.JP
Wed Sep 29 12:06:29 UTC 1999

Dear Sir/Madam;

My name is Yukiko Yoshino.
I'm currently senior undergraduate at
Miyazaki Municipal University in Japan.

I am studying Dialects of American English in order to write
graduation thesis which title is
"Regional distribution of r-lessness in American English"

However, I have difficulty in finding the articles about this area,
because I live in Japan.
I want to investigate the regional distribution of a phonetic
feature - a postvocalic /r/ in terms of historical development.

Would you tell me some articles as to these fields ?

I want to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely Yours,

Yukiko Yoshino