horse/hoarse

Thu Apr 20 11:34:05 UTC 2000

Peter,

Well, I was using the historical "names" for these suckers since we can't
use ordinary transcription. Often when I say stuff like "low-central" and
"mid-back" I get too many queries. Your [a] came through loud and clear on
my system, but lots of people will get something else.

dInIs

preston at pilot.msu.edu
Office: (517)353-0740
Fax: (517)432-2736