models of communication

Michal Lisecki magura at ARES.FILS.US.EDU.PL
Sat Jul 8 14:36:40 UTC 2000

Dear all,

I am interested in references to any approaches towards interpersonal
communication, namely the models of communication which have been
developed over the years.
I am going to write a thesis on the pragmatic and sociolinguistic
aspects of computer-mediated communication (CMC) and at present I am
looking for any models of communication which could possibly
encompass the biggest number of the features that CMC presents us
with.
I shall post a summary of references if I get enough response on
that.
Any hints to off/on line sources would be greatly appreciated.
tafn mike