[Fwd: Support the VFW]

Terry Victor tv at MURDERON.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Oct 26 18:18:26 UTC 2000

Diolch yn fawr. Ha ha!

Thornton writes a mean memo doesn't he?

Oh, and what with one thing and another, I suggest that the work is
going to start with a hangover - on Jan 1st 2001. The holidays will soon
be upon us.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to be off line for a while
while I plug in my new computer (not the Routledge laptop, although that
is approved and due).

Seriously, it could take until the new millennium at this rate... by the
time the software is tested and working to the point where we understand
it...

TV

In message <39F830B0.3938737D at pacbell.net>, Tom Dalzell
<slangman at pacbell.net> writes