Workbook for HEL

Herb Stahlke HSTAHLKE at GW.BSU.EDU
Mon Sep 25 14:33:58 UTC 2000

I had one of our local bookstores get permission to copy Algeo.
HBJ was very quick on it, my students are using it, and it cost a
little less than the original.  Now if we can figure out why so
popular a workbook would go out of print...  I emailed our sales
rep at HBJ, and she said she'd look into it, but I haven't heard
anything yet.

Herb Stahlkd

>>> MAVINSON5 at AOL.COM 09/24/00 02:21PM >>>
Does anyone know of a workbook in print for HEL; I have just
received notice
that Algeo is out of print.  The text supposedly is still in
print.

Mark