bubble stuff

storkrn storkrn at EMAIL.MSN.COM
Mon Apr 16 22:16:09 UTC 2001

-- Mark A. Mandel said:

What do you call the liquid that comes in a bottle the size of an adult's
fist with a wand that has a ring on the end that holds a film of the stuff
that you blow through, or sweep through the air, to produce a trail of soap
bubbles? I called it "bubble stuff" when I was a kid, and a co-worker's use
of the same name has got me wondering. That's not what it says on the
bottles (AFAIK). So what do people call it, and where?

The bottles said "Bubble Soap" when I was a kid in CT in the 50's. My grandson's here in SoCA cay "Bubble Solution" or "Magic
Bubbles".

storknurse