bubble stuff

David M. Robertson dmsnake at USIT.NET
Tue Apr 17 01:29:20 UTC 2001

> -- Mark A. Mandel said:
> What do you call the liquid that comes in a bottle the size of an adult's
> fist with a wand that has a ring on the end that holds a film of the stuff
> that you blow through, or sweep through the air, to produce a trail of soap
> bubbles? I called it "bubble stuff" when I was a kid,

When and where I was a kid (1950s Virginia), we definitely called it "bubble stuff." I think the label on the bottle back then
just called it "Bubbles" or maybe "Bubble Soap." But when we talked about it, we called it nothing but "bubble stuff."


More information about the Ads-l mailing list