More computer proverbs

Gareth Branwyn garethb2 at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Jan 28 07:52:45 UTC 2001

Huh? Did we decide NOT to continue to add to this list?

Are you suggesting that my submissions are not legitimate to this
discussion? Please point out to me which of my suggested proverbs and
catch-phrases are nonce words and "several other things" (whatever that
means).