More computer proverbs

Gareth Branwyn garethb2 at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Jan 28 19:44:55 UTC 2001

OK. Maybe it was late and I misread the intent of the post. If so, I
apologize for any defensive tone. (Which reminds me of another old Well
maxim: "Never post when you're stoned" or in this case, over-tired.)

But then, in your message, you say: "He's hooking into your liberalism
and extending it." This brings me back to my original question: What
among my submissions would be construed as "liberal?" Would any of these
NOT be considered computer proverbs and catch phases?

And to answer Russ McClay's question: Yes, I've been a member of ADS for
the last four years (or is it three?).